Formax FlashCard Card Cutter
The Formax FlashCard Business Card Cutter is a high-quality, economical solution for short-run production of full-bleed business cards postcards, photos, and more. Its rugged, compact design allows users to cut cards on demand, up to 144 business cards per minute.
Featuring an intuitive LCD display, it’s easy for operators to use pre-programmed job settings or create and save up to 11 custom cuts. The FlashCard is programmed with 5 jobs to process printed sheets from 8.5” x 11” up to 8.5” x 14”. The infeed tray holds up to 40 sheets at a time, up to 200gsm, and can accommodate paper weights up to 350gsm / 130# cover.
Using an automatic friction-feed system, the FlashCard has the ability to cut coated and uncoated paper, laminated sheets, and card stock. Its precision cutting blades are self-sharpening and accurate up to 0.1mm. Operators can also choose to enhance accuracy by using the built-in registration mark reader.
The FlashCard comes with a standard 3.5” cutting cassette to produce 10-up 2” x 3.5” business cards and 3.5” x 5” postcards. Optional interchangeable cutting cassettes are available to produce various sizes including 5” x 7” cards, 4.25” x 8” postcards, 3.5” x 10” menu cards, gift tags, personal stationery, mailers, and more.
With its user-friendly features and space-saving design, the FlashCard is an ideal solution for print shops, small businesses, and schools that need to produce small batches of cards on demand quickly and easily.
- User-Friendly LCD Control Panel: Easily set up jobs, use programmed settings, or create custom cuts
- Heavy Duty Quick-Change Cutting Cassettes: Standard 3.5” cassette cuts 10-up business cards. Optional cassettes available.
- Double Friction Feed: Accurate feeding throughout job runs Programmed/Custom Jobs: 5 programmed jobs, up to 11 custom job settings
- Incredibly Accurate: Cutting tolerance of 0.1mm
- Handles a Variety of Paper Stocks: Easily processes coated, uncoated and laminated sheets
- Registration Mark Sensor: Reads printed mark on sheets to enhance accuracy
- Paper Sizes: 8.5” x 11” and 8.5” x 14” sheets
- Paper Weights: Accommodates paper up to 350gsm / 130# cover Interlocking
- Plexi Cover: Users can see operation through the cover. Blade will stop if cover is opened.